Monday, March 7, 2011

Day One - Den Haag


6 March 2011
So far I have had wonderfull trip and saw things that made me feellike writing this block. My trip started on flight M16 to Amsterdam and this was when all the excitement bagan. Guess what... I was seated besides the Malaysian Badminton Team. They were enroute to England for the All England Tournament. Dang.. I was so startruck I just could not bring myself to speak to anyone of them. They must have thought that I was a snob.. duh.... Dato LCW was standing right besides me... the coach was walking besides me... and I bump into the whole team whilst walking to pick up my bags, all I needed to do was open my mouth and ask for a photo.....
Instead I took photos of myself and my reading companion the ever so funny and real Mr Bourdain...


One thing I saw on the plane though really tug at my heartstrings... I saw one of the stewards actually prayed on the plane. I don't know why but I was surprised, pleasantly surprise. I supposed they are still really good people around, people who still remembers their responsibilities... At the same time I felt embarrassed....






















3 comments:

ehaz (aka The Mommy) said...

Why lah u not take picture with the badminton team???? Anyway, what about joining me and Uteh in London this April... can lah....

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

I wish I can but its too near my holidays here... I dun think they will appreciate it if I were to go away for another week...

The Mommy said...

Love the pictures you posted on FB. I think we need to arrange a holiday there sometime...