Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I can never get tired....

Nothing much to say today.
Thought I put in a short entry seeing that it might be a while before I can write again due to my busy travelling schedule for the next 2 weeks and a half.

Just got back from a day full of meetings feeling really glad that all went well so far. One presentation down and 2 more to go no.. make it 3 more as I was told this morning I have to do another one next week. Duh!!! I thought I managed to wiggle myself out of that one already.

I am now back in my hotel enjoying the sea view. Nice, there are a lot of ships coming into the docks.. they are all lined up. Funny how all are orange in colour... couldn't they have a little bit variety duh!!!! Wish I have a proper camera to take some nice pictures tho'. Note to oneself, must get that camera this March.

Anyway, the big bathtub is waiting. Wanna have a long bath and then off to dinner. I deserve some rest and relaxation tonight to make up for the one hour sleep I got last night trying to finish some work. And it was no fun either the fact that your flight this morning was at 7am flight...

All in all though, I can never get tired doing all this, well not yet anyway. I now can see my next steps, where I am going.....

No comments: