Monday, February 15, 2010

First Visitor – My BFF Muzi….

On my 3rd week in Miri (hope I got the timeline correct….har har its been a while) my friend Muzi visited me. She was the first visitor to visit me here and we had a wonderful time doing the usual stuffs… eating and eating and eating

Oppss I forgot, we managed to do some jungle trekking as well… don’t believe me? Here’s the photo proof. Note the brown polka dot shirt making its appearance again????
Muzi catching her breath... it was a long walk, almost 1 hour... we were surprised to find a nice picnic area up here. The wooden benches were really a welcome relief.....


Amongst the funny trees we found during our walk. Check out the name of the tree.. on the left.
On the right.. the tree trunk is really yellow in colour. Never seen anything like this before......




We found a nice waterfall as well. Seems that this is one of the many that we can find here. (You would have noticed that I did not mentioned the name of this place.. to be honest I actually forgot but I still know how to get there though... duh!!!!)
To Anne and Jill, its your turn now..........
An updated @18 Feb 2010
Thanks to my sister Dada, I finally remember the name of the place I went it is Lambir...

1 comment:

Suria Zainuddin said...

Hutan Simpan Lambir I think name that place ....... went for a picnic there myself the water so nice but because NO swimming skills... swin dekat2 ajer lah