Monday, February 15, 2010

A fresh new start - A new Job at a New State..

It’s really funny how sometimes when you have a lot to say or in my case write you just don’t have the time to do so. We are now into the 3rd week of February 2010 already…and this is my first entry since the promise I made way back in May last year to continue writing and updating. I supposed it is true what they say, time flies when you are having fun…

As mentioned before, I started a new job in a new state last quarter of 2009. To say that the pace has been fast and furious would be an understatement. Not complaining though as I am happy here and the work does come with many perks… and that would in itself warrant a separate blog entry.


Picture of me at the airport.. har har this brown polka dot shirt is my lucky shirt.. as you would see, it will make many appearances in my blog as I would be wearing it almost all the time… duh note to self please allocate sometime to do some shopping my dear…



When I first arrived in Miri, stayed for a month at Marriott Miri and they gave me a room that overlooks a small garden. Here are some pictures. On hindsight I should have taken the picture of the company pool car or rather van as well coz it was really a funny sight me driving that giant alone...



The chairs and table on the patio… which I only used like once or twice as it is rather hot here in which drives my sweat glands into overdrive….


Life has been so far....... so good…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam

izzada

nice blog.

humairah
xsms

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Salam Humirah,

Thanks. Never thought anyone would read my blog har har...

See that you xsms. Name familiar tapi can't put a face to it.. you batch berapa if you don't mind m asking