Thursday, June 26, 2008

And I thought that my opinion of you could never be lower - Blog Entry June 26, 08


I have never been as sad in my entire life as I felt today. And I never thought that my opinion about a person could be so low than how I feel about that person today. And mind you, your bar was already low. I know you are capable of such bad things but never this bad.

Then again I should have not expected less. You talk about team building and about trust. Har-har you are a damn bloody phony. As a matter of fact you redefined the word phony. YOU ARE A DAMN FAKE………..shame on you with all your religious belief.

I am not sure what possessed you to do as you did, how dare you….

Nevertheless, it is ok. You can do what you want and I hope you can sleep at night. You can look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of whom you are, who you represent…. (Though knowing how conceited you are I know you see Bratt Pitt). It does not matter, life is a cycle. There are such things as Karma…. One day you will meet yours.

Meanwhile, life goes on. The wheel will keep turning. And I will keep fighting… I SHALL not be beaten by a looser like you…. You daft!!!!. Keep doing what you do, but remember, you can lie to some people some times but you cannot lie to all the people all the time. The more you try the harder I will fight. You’ll see…..

If I fail.. I am not Ms Q Quirky…..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey by,
dont worry u want to scratch his car..am there ..i very the pakar..hmm wat else...we should plan....

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

I don't think scracthing his car is of equal measure to what he did to me. He practically buat fitnah pasal I and got me into trouble. the low life no moral evil bastard

anne said...

i have a pretty good idea who this low-life is, am i right or am i right babe!

anyway, u hang in there.

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Yup, you know this B@#$...

As for hanging.. how's about hanging myself??? Then I can turn into a ghost maketh his life a living hell??