Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am sorry for I have neglected you….. (Part One-Updated 26.6.08)


I am sorry. I have neither visit nor write here for almost a month. As always, I have failed again in my mission. I have let work consume me again. I am a failure… may I be able to forgive myself and try again.

In my mind I have lots to write, like the fun I had with Ina when we went shopping in SPO or the wrap ups of globetrotting adventure. Hence all are still in my mind.

Things on my mind
 Ronnie the daft
 Shopping
 Missing the M&Ms
 Moving to a new home

See, just to complete this notes took me almost a week. Har .. har how sick am I. I have decided to just write stuffs that come to my mind tonight whilst watching tennis. Yummy.. Rafa you are ever so yummy….

Ronnie the Daft

Honestly I am sure many Man Utd fans are really disappointed with Ronnie now. His attitude is so smack. Many would be really angry now but I think more would probably be disappointed. With the entire hullabaloo that he created with this wanting to go to Real Madrid, I find myself not having any feel towards watching the Euro 2008. Damn you Ronnie, I bought a 42 inch flat screen TV just to watch you this summer, you idiot.

Dang.. why are they switching to the Sharapova vs. Some Qualifiers… show me my Rafa

Back to the oh…So Daft… I do understand of having a dream as a kid, I am sure almost all of us would have some, I wanted to be a princess when I was young, so what. You can have dreams but it must be moderated with what you know now. He is a fantastic player, why would he want to go to an unstable team. The coach is changed like you changing your girlfriend. Look at what happened to Cassano, Owen, Becks..it like a graveyard compared to Man Utd who is on the up. The BPL which is the most watched league in the world. Why.. why oh why.. what am I going to watch when all the other sports are on hiatus and only football is left, Golf?????

Yeah now they switched back to Rafa.. Fabulous

Ok enough about Ronnie, even if he stays in Man Utd after this I will not forgive him for what he put us Man Utd fans through. We should be enjoying winning the League and Champions League. We should be looking forward for other trophies next season but what we have is this silly “I want to go to Madrid” go then like hell we care anymore. By the way you are off my Twentyhotty’ List and into Who's Daft This Week list and like Mr Resident Daffer.. you is staying there forever.You are also off my favfifteen. You doink!!!

Shopping

Thank You update. Ok, I forgot to thank my sis Angah for giving me the translation work. The effect of the translation work actually allowed me to spend without a pang of guilt. None, nada, not even a little bit. So angah, thank you, thank you. Please give some more this weekened. Har har

Now, let’s talk about my favorite past time shopping. I had a fantabulous time at SPO. FYI, SPO is the Seattle Premium Outlet. It is a mini heaven for a self confessed shoppaholic like me. Well any outlets would be heaven for a shoppaholic right?

Firstly, I would like to thank Ina. Thank you…. Thank you for accompanying me on my shopping frenzy. I had loads of fun. I bought loads of things. Now that is an understatement. Do visit Anne’s blog for some pictures. I am too lazy now to take pictures of my handbags and shoes…. Oh maybe I will. Entry is so not cool without some pics ya???

Ok I have taken pics of my shoes. All seven of them. Later it will be my handbags turn. I dream to be Imelda Marcos. Note to Ronnie, it is only a dream you daft, you don’t have to follow through if you have something better with you now.


shoes.. shoes and more shoes

and even more shoes

Oh Rafa, I am not worthy..Vamos Rafa

Ok.. here are the pictures of my handbags.

handbagsfrom a different angle

I like my handbags

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed buying those things.
Ok. I am off now. Determined to upload this tomorrow morning at the office, thereafter to write the second part of this entry tomorrow night.

6 comments:

anne said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!penat tau tunggu.

btw - how many plain black pumps does a girl need?? Many apparently;-)

and so many new bags.

i'm so not worthy to share the ground u walk :-D

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Har.har, the colouring tak clear sangat. Some of the pumps are actually blue or blueish...

As for bags, I should be able to carry one new ones every month if I can be patient, which highly likely I am not...

On second thought maybe I should not have put the pics on, might scare away all the prospective life partners..

ehaz (aka The Mommy) said...

I think you should thank me too... coz I gave you the translation job. Hmmm... me so sad... I wanna go to SPO n get shoes... with heels...something that I can knock my supervisor with....

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Tihihih, sowwie.. I thought I had thank you personnally the other day. Anyways, I have updated the thing to slot a special thank you for you. My dearest sista. Eh mananye your cerita. How come Tina and Dada gets to do a review and preview and I don't

Anonymous said...

Me LIKE shoes!!!

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

thank you jill. Me likey too.

Anyways bila nak invite me to your new housey???