Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend’s Musings.. I am still hurting but thank god for good friends…


It has been three days since The Betrayal and I am still hurting…

I know I should feel angry for what was done, but all I feel is disappointment. I could not imagine any person let alone … to stoop that low. Then again maybe I should have seen it coming. Nevertheless, enuff about that.. like I said before, I will not be beaten by a loser. Nature will run its course, I just have to let it.. so said a wise friend though another friend is more incline to support the theory that sometimes nature needs a push..har-har.

Ahhh taking about friends, I don’t really have many but I do count myself lucky for I have friends that I can count on to give me support, hear my cries, motivate me, push me, make “evil” plans with me and not forgetting for playing truant with me (esp Muzi on the “evil” and playing truant part). For that I do thank you all. I may not have shown it nor say it enuff but I do love my fwens…. Thank you again…
Speaking about friends, I am meeting another at 5pm today. I am excited; it has been a long time since I last saw her. And I think of all the friends she’ll be most probable one that would understand how I feel right now, for she was once betrayed by the same person. She was systematically victimized by the same person. Like I said I should have realized… history is bound to repeat itself. Oh well another lesson learn to be kept in the annals of one’s life. Life is not worth living huh but for its ups and downs and challenges

My weekend starts last night with a good massage…..

Like I said, life has it ups and down. I am determined that The Betrayal will not spoil my weekends. So I started my weekend early. I start my weekend on a Friday night though I usually start my weekend on a Saturday. My weekend started with a 2 hours massage at the Day Dream Boutique with my friend. It was enjoyable and relaxing yeah… took the program offered as well. I thought it was a good bargain as I get 5 hours massage for RM299. So it is about RM60 per hour. Not bad huh. Our only slight annoyance during the 2 hours session (I am saving the other session for a later date) is some idiot talking loudly outside arguing about wanting a slot although he did not make an appointment. After that he continues his loudness by talking on the phone. So people are so dumb, that’s all I can say I supposed!!!!! I wish I had taken some pictures.. of the place, well maybe next time.

After that I had dinner with Muzi, where else but Uncle Teow. Ordered so much food…. The pigging out session when well. Could not stay that long to plan evil plans with Muzi as she has to go to Putrajaya. She is a babysitter (or ”Babysister” as pronounced by Arman) this weekend. Goodluck Muzi, may patience stays a virtue this weekend.

And today I am a good daughter

As usual on a Saturday morning, I will take mum out for breakfast. And as always the chosen venue is Village Park in DU. It is a little bit expensive for breakfast but we love the food. Can’t wait for my brother to comeback from Doha so I can take him there, I am pretty sure he will definitely love it.

And now whilst waiting to meet my friend for tea, I am at the office…… opps, it is 5pm now. I better go. Have yet to wrap the prezzy I bought for her from Vancouver. Hopes she likes it just as Muzi and Anne like theirs. (Oh well I am assuming that both of them likes their prezzy..)

I must remember to take pictures when I have tea with my friend so I can upload it in my blog. Will see, being a novice at bloging I usually forgot the cardinal rule of bloging, one always have your laptop with you, two always remember to take pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha...must start researching on revenge 101..anyhow i bought u a book..not about revenge but for our other 'ongoing' battle...wahahaha...

anne said...

i tried to be a good fwen....tapi u tak nak jumpa i pun semalam:-((((((

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Good Morning Anne,
Bukan I tak nak jumpalaa.. semalam I had to be good daughter and good sister. Jadi drebar bawak sis pergi beli barang. Today dia ada interview..

As for being a good fwen you always are my dear