Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Monday Muse.. Blog Entry June 30


Yeayy after all the pain of last week, I had a good weekend. Like I said, on Saturday, I went to see an old colleague of mine. It was indeed a nic surprise, a meeting with a friend turned out to be a meeting with friends.

We had coffee and cakes at Pick & Brew. Nice really nice, chit chat a bit. What topic???? what else but “The Betrayal”. (Note to self: Hmmm this sounds like a nice title for a historical romance novel or in the case of my sister Angah, a good title for a feminist literature. Har … har I wonder in what kind of alternate universe would a book entitled “Ravished” be a book that could be classified as a feminist literature)

We also took the opportunity to update ourselves on what’s been happening in our lives as it has been about 3 – 4 months since we last met. Anyway AJ used to be my roommate in the old office. She has now managed to free herself from the domain of The Betrayer. Oh how I sometimes envy her. I am nevertheless glad to see that AJ and my other friend looking so healthy and happy. Kudos to them for having the courage…. I hope someday I would have one too…



AJ and LML at pick & brew.



Me in my red Canadian Baby-T

Whilst I was there, I received a call from my co-conspirator. She bought me a book to cheer me up. Yeay looking forward to reading that book. Thanks Muzi.

On Sunday, I took mum and my sis Tina out. First for breakfast, went all the way to tangling only to be thwarted by the fact that the “Nasi Lemak” is finished. Waaarrghhh I want my normal Sunday “Nasi Lemak”. So we went to my second weekend spot at DU. After breakfast we went looking for some stuff for Tina as she has an interview this Monday…. Me such a good daughter and sister… muahahahaha!!!!!!!

Sorry Anne, I could not squeeze you in as well. We went to 1U to get something for Tina. Maybe sometime next week we can arrange to have dinner or at least coffee.
At night I went out again to run some errands. This time it was me and Tina. Mum, I think was too tired to go out again. Found myself at Borders. And when at Borders do buy some books… arggh nothing beats retail therapy. Guess what was the title for one of the books I bought...

Here’s some of the books I bought… get the hint anyone????



5 comments:

ehaz (aka The Mommy) said...

Hey
What do you think of the first 2.5 pages of my unravished feminist literature?

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Hey you,
I have read it but i find it a little bit confused coz I thought you are writing an autobiography but found so element of fantasy. mana ada awang daik wielded the taming sari. Pastu he was a magistrate... muahahahaha

anne said...

'you cant squeeze me in' hahaha. that sounds funny

if i can say this...remember "those who angers you, conquers you"

so dont let him. you take care.

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Hmm that is a good quote. That's why what I feel like just going up to him, hand in my letter and say you win. I am tired of this I got better things do. Here enjoy the win congratulation I hope it is worth it. How's that dramatic huh.. me the drama queen

The Mommy said...

Not writing an autobiography lah. But it is fiction work... and I plan to use hang tuah punyer legend as backdrop. But somehow I used the name Awang Daik coz I dont like the name Hang Tuah... Awang Daik sounds so much cooler.