Thursday, July 17, 2008

Of Chili crabs, friends and family…..July 16, 2008


Yeay finally I have something interesting to write in this blog. Last weekend I went to one of my favorite eating spots. (Talk about having loads and loads of favorite spots to eat). Chili Crab at Taman Mega. Yummy.

I was joined by Muzi, my sis Tina and Dada, Arif my brother and Nurman, Dada’s BF. It is difficult actually to explain how nice the food tasted so I have decided to put up a before and after picture. You guys makeup your own mind…..



Very very "hungy" already weiii

Yo tina... are "hungy"?


Oh my god... gone in 60 seconds or less.... burp!!! me so full and "happies"



Har - har the last pic are of my bruf... handsome tak?????. Ni kira gratis gitu...


2 comments:

ehaz (aka The Mommy) said...

What about me??????
WAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Hi AKA MOMMY...

We will go again when you are around. So bila nak balik mesia nie... Chili Crabs Chili Crabs yum!!!!!