Sunday, August 31, 2008

Golden Class Experience


Went to watch The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor with Tina some time ago. I prefer the first 2 edition of this movie. This 3rd series…well lets just say that I would be watching it over and over again like I do with the first 2 mummies. Thought Brandon Frasier is cute as ever, Evie is not Evie when they changed the actress. Give me back my Rachel Weisz waaaa…waa…!!!!!! Although it was not really a total lost, I enjoyed my first time experience of watching the movie in the Golden Class so much so that I would not want to watch a movie unless it is in the Golden Class. I have to be selective then as to what movie to watch I supposed!!!! No worries though as I hardly watch movies nowadays.

Wow, so much space




A table and plenty of drinks in Golden Class



No comments: