Thursday, August 14, 2008

I never learn do I…? Bukit Tinggi August 26 & 27 Part Two


Jungle Tracking

It was an experience I can tell you that. But I am proud of myself. Out of 13 people, I got number 11. Yes, yours truly was not last!!! But it took every ounce my determination and mental strength to finish the track. I cannot believe it, they did not just take us through the normal jungle terrain, they had to show and make sure we experience the terrain near the river where it was slippery and right at the edge. There were long stretches where I had the hills at one side and very deep gorges on the other.

Guess what the footpath where I was standing, the size, just enough to put both your feet side by side. Anyhow, most of the times a picture will tell a thousand stories… so here are some pictures…



Me after the jungle tracking... hey I am happy for I survive



Hello hello I was not last Ok!!!!!



The guide who helped me imensely.... they were patient... and kind

No comments: