Sunday, August 31, 2008

Helping Cik Y Move...at least we tried......


Of late I lack the aspiration to write anything on this blog. Not that I don’t want to, it just that life has been a bore off late. Some how, I do feel compel to write interesting stuff in this blog and nothing of note has happened lately. (Oh well you can’t really go globe trotting around the world everyday neither can you have birthdays everyday). However, I had taken some nice pictures of some gathering and outings I went. Sometimes, they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

We were supposed to help my uncle (Cik Y) move into a temporary house since he is renovating his house. I said we were, but then again most of the move were done by hired professionals and we were there mostly watching and chit chatting. Then going out for lunch instead, as you can see from the pictures, there was not a drop of sweat there.



My cousin Najwa



My sis Tina & Me



My aunties waiting for their lunch

That is one of the things I love about my extended family, uncles, aunties, cousins and all, we are pretty close and jump at every opportunity to gather. I most look forward to the fasting month when we have our breaking fast gathering where there will be loads of eating and chit chatting. I usually use these gathering to learn from my uncles and aunties as well as my cousins. Well you have to get aspiration and get inspired from somewhere, since I definitely cannot get it from those at my work place….

No comments: