Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The one about Aril, Miss Q and her RM1000 phone bill….

Yes my dearest readers, I rang up an RM1000 phone bill this month! Duh!!!! I was so shocked when I found out the amount of money I had spend voting for Aril to be included in the AF Final Concerts and at least get a 3rd place during the finals. Alamak, there goes my new dress and handbag money for this month. Sorry Muzi, looks like the frequency of our all girls’ night out and binging sessions would have to be cut down.

One might wonder what I see in Aril that compelled me to vote for him. Well, I am not shy to declare that I am vain and shallow… har har har … one love adorable cute guys with a Korean superstar looks. Now, now be honest, who doesn’t like a good looking guy or girl. The only difference is that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, what is beautiful to me might be ugly to you. To each are his or her own preferences.

Well, at first glance, most would tend to think that Aril won many hearts due to his good looks, maybe. But then again as you watched him over every concert, he is in actual fact entertaining! He might not be the one with the best vocals or the sweetest of tone, he is damn entertaining and he is also relevant. Being relevant is most important in this current day and age.

I also see great potential in Aril. He appears to want it most. This coupled with his talent and ability, if nurtured properly and guided well by the people around could mean that his career would be a success story. You can rave about god given talent or natural ability, if one does not possess the determination and willingness to apply oneself, one will not be successful. Look at Nadal, look at Ronaldo, both are gifted and endowed with god given natural ability, but if they don’t work hard and apply themselves, they would not be where they are now. I have read countless stories on how hard Nadal and Ronaldo practices. The first in yet the last out.

Anyway, if ever Aril, his minders or his friends ever stumble upon this blog (yeah right they will!!!!) all the best to you. My hope is that you will not waste the “scholarship” I gave you through my votes during your time in AF. Work hard and “ingat Allah selalu” in whatever you do. All the best and good luck!!!!

P/S: Arsenal??? Pleaselah..... Should be Man Utd all the way my dear..


No comments: