Sunday, May 4, 2008

The First Time


Hi, this is my first post.....

I must have woken up on the wrong side of my bed to be spending a whole morning trying to set up this blog. Techonology & me, we are not really friends, shopping.... now that's something else. Thought it would be a good idea to own me a blog since I have had so much fun reading others, keeping myself posted re: development of my niece and nephew abroad etc.. etc.

As for concept, I think I will have none since I do have diverse interest, sports, arts, book. My only rule would be no talking about work... for that I need a shrink not a blog. Don't we all?????

So to all old friends who will soon be invited to this blog and new ones I hope to make.... welcome one welcome all. I look forward to your visits

To infinity & beyond... Miss Q Quirky

3 comments:

Azroy Kandan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Thanks for visiting our site. I've added you to our list of Must-See Blogs. Do drop by again and leave us some more comments. Good luck!

anne said...

hey babe...welcome to blogsphere....jangan hangat2 lepas tu hilang pulak ok:-)

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Hi Anne

I hope not. If not I will myself certify me as the Chipsmore Cookie... Anyway lets do dinner again sometime after my trip to Bangkok & Vancouver. Will call ya.