Sunday, May 4, 2008

VIVA RONNIE VIVA MAN U

As said, I do have lots of interests. Amongst those are football, F1 and Tennis. For the last 3 years I have been fortunate enuff to be able to watch the Sepang GP live at the grandstand. For that I have to record my thanks to Mas, for the tickets. The soveniour from this year's GP is still in evidence, with my two-toned colouring. So much so that my sis thinks that if I am a superhero, I would be called two-toned.

Anyways, VIVA Man U for winning yesterday. The hammers could have been Hammered (excuse the punt... not) had it not been to Nani sending off. Aaa.. the petulance and impertinence of the young. How much would it cost I wonder to have the oppurtunity to hear those famous hairdryer at work duing half time. Must be the industrial type sized. Poor lad...

First goal from Ronnie was a wonderfull run, Neil fell on his backside.. the other defender running away (backing away I mean) from him comical but nothing beats the comical second goal. A tenner for those who got the correct body part he used to score......

Congrats to all and a special mention to Hargo.... fantastic team play, deputizing at right back.

On to the Milan Derby. Go Milan Go Inzaghi.. you ancient relic.. fragile yet priceless

Miss Q Quirky

No comments: