Friday, May 9, 2008

I am all smiles.... and can anyone blame me????




I am all smiles. Who wouldn't if put in my position. I am leaving for Vancouver soon to see my number one Fav Fifteen. Although there is a small matter of a conference in Bangkok. Well I supposed I could treat it as pre-holiday holiday.

I hope to be able to take lots of photos and aspire to update this blogs on a regular basis during my holidays. I hope I will. My mum has asked me to pack my gym gear as well... ya.. ya mummy I will do that.. may be not.. muahahahaha..... a holiday is no holiday if you still have to exercise right????

As for my sis who will be left behind WORKING... ta-ta. I'll take pictures for you.....

5 comments:

anne said...

kalau ada duit, nak ikut gi bangkok....tapi...huhuhu

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Hi..hi
jom -la.... Lodging free breakfat also free. Will be there until Tuesday evening

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Yusoff said...

please camwhore yourself while in vancouver. remember, it's all about the angle!

The Mommy said...

Wahhh...... siap ada deleted comments. Your blog must be hot!