Sunday, May 4, 2008

Things I Regret Those I Don't - An Ode To A Lost Friend


I wrote this poem sometime ago to a lost friendship.

THINGS I REGRET THOSE I DON'T



I regret the time I took to tell you I love you
I don't the time I spend with you
I regret now we won't be the same
I don't that I have fallen for you
I regret that I've lost you
I don't the memories I have of you
I regret the time I took to find you
I don't the fact that I met you
I regret that you can't accept my love
I don't that I gave it to you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..nice pic...to date no piucs of meeeeeeeeee!!!! rght next to your long lost fren would be nice..hehehehehe

Miss Quixotically Quirky said...

Muahahaha

Hi ya long lost fried which I had just had lunch with. As for your pics, don't worry you will get a special article together with Uncle Teow as soon as I figured out how to download the pics we took yesterday.

Miss Q